Kantega Single Sign-on (SSO) gives you the easiest way to setup sso for Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo and Cruicible.
The add-on provides support for two single sign-on protocols, Kerberos and SAML, and it provides connectors for synchronizing cloud user directories with Atlassian products.
It is possible to combine both Kerberos, SAML and manual login in the same solution
Kerberos SSO gives the end user access to Atlassian products without entering a user name and password. Kerberos is typically the preferred choice for Kerberos domains (such as Windows domains and Microsoft Desktop environments).
Kerberos is typically used in an enterprise LAN.
Kerberos getting started
- Browser configuration guide
- Create a keytab file
- Encryption strength and configuring AES-256
- Running behind HTTP(s) proxy servers
- Supporting multiple domains / keytabs
- Kerberos for Git clients
SAML is a standard that facilitates secure exchange authentication and authorization information.
SAML allows users to login to the Atlassian products through third party identity providers.
Guides for configuring SAML Single Sign-on
- Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
- Google G Suite
- Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
- Any SAML 2.0 Identity Provider
- Ping Federate