The pricing of the Kantega SSO is based on the user license size. The following links show pricing schemes for each of our add-ons:
- Pricing of Kantega SSO for Jira
- Pricing of Kantega SSO for Confluence
- Pricing of Kantega SSO for Bitbucket
- Pricing of Kantega SSO for Bamboo
- Pricing of Kantega SSO for Fisheye / Crucible
- How do i get a license?
- Can we extend our trial beyond 30 days?
- Which license tier do I need when purchasing an add-on?
- What happens when the trial expires?
How do i get a license?
Trial licenses and extension of existing trials are requested on https://my.atlassian.com. Licenses are bought from Atlassian Marketplace or through your preferred Atlassian Expert.
Can we extend our trial beyond 30 days?
Sure, here are direct links to where you can generate new licenses.
- New evaluation license for JIRA
- New evaluation license for Confluence
- New evaluation license for Bitbucket
- New evaluation license for Bamboo
- New evaluation license for FishEye/Crucible
Which license tier do I need when purchasing an add-on?
See Atlassian's licensing FAQ: https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/marketplace#licensingandpricing-1
"Purchase the license tier that matches the number of users you have licensed for your host application. For example, if you have a 25-user Confluence license, purchase the Confluence add-on at the 25-user tier.
The add-on will only function if its license matches or exceeds the tier of the host application – even if only some of your licensed users need to use the add-on."
For JIRA, the license has to match the highest application tier. If you have a 500-user JIRA Software license, and a 250-user Core license, then the license needs to be at the 500 level.
JIRA ServiceDesk customers can log in with our add on for free since they are not counted against the user tier.
25 JIRA service desk agents and 10000 service desk customers = Kerberos 25 user license
50 JIRA service desk agents, 10000 service desk customers, 500 JIRA Software Users = Kerberos 500 user license
What happens when the trial expires?
Without a license our plugin will not log in users. Users are presented with the standard logon page. The Kerberos test page will still function, and will report whether a user can successfully log in or not.