We understand that you sometimes can get caught up by unexpected obstacles.
Or you just want to make sure your setup is perfect. In any case, our team is on stand-by to provide the optimal single sign-on solution for your users.
Upgrade related tips currently active:
What to include in a support query
- Atlassian product and version
- Version of Kantega Single Sign-on
- Are you using Kerberos? If so, please include debug information text from Kerberos test page.
- Are you using SAML? If so, with what Identity provider? Also please include screenshot from SAML test result page.
- What is the problem you are facing, and did this work earlier?
- Do you have any theories on what could be making the problem occur?
Use our Customer Service Portal
See above for what to include in a support query and file a support request through our customer service portal.
Or send us an email
See above for what to include in a support query and send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or book a meeting with us
Use the calendar to book a meeting with us. In a meeting we may perform screen sharing either for you to show your setup, or for us to demonstrate how to set up our product. If you cannot see the calendar below, you can also find it here: https://kantega-sso.youcanbook.me/